Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Talley and Barrow BV via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (AVG) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the Netherlands;|
|GDPR||the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;|
|Talley and Barrow BV, or us||Talley and Barrow BV, a company incorporated in the Netherlands with registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce with KvK number 74154370 whose registered office is at Klarestraat 21, Gelderland, Netherlands, 6811 DP;|
|Netherlands and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Talley and Barrow BV and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Talley and Barrow BV and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, talleyandbarrow.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Talley and Barrow BV is the “data controller”. This means that Talley and Barrow BV determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- date of birth;
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- Visa status;
- Passport Number;
- Information about your case;
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- Talley and Barrow BV will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
Who we share Data with
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to process your request and to facilitate the visa application process;
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: [email protected]
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: [email protected]
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Talley and Barrow BV to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Analytical/performance cookies||They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
|Description of Cookie||Purpose|
Analytical cookie that measures website visits Retention
Mrs Mackie-Rutledge, located at Klarestraat 21 6811 DP, Arnhem, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Klarestraat 21 6811 DP, Arnhem
+442078594274 or +31645885288
- Mackie-Rutledge is the Data Protection Officer of Mrs Mackie-Rutledge she can be reached via [email protected]
Personal data that we process
Mrs Mackie-Rutledge processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide these to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Information about your activities on our website
– List of customer contact details via an app
– Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at [email protected] and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Mrs Mackie-Rutledge processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Being able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Mrs Mackie-Rutledge analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
Automated decision making
Mrs Mackie-Rutledge does not make decisions based on automated processing on issues that may have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are no decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (such as an Mrs Mackie-Rutledge employee) in between.
How long we keep personal data
Mrs Mackie-Rutledge does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
(Category) personal data> Retention period> 2 years
Reason Personalia> Retention period> 2 years
Reason Address> Retention period> 2 years
Reason Enzovoort> Retention period> 2 years
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Mrs Mackie-Rutledge only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and have asked permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser. See for an explanation: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/s situation/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. If you wish to make use of your right to object and / or the right to data transferability or if you have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specified request to [email protected]
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. Mrs Mackie-Rutledge will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within four weeks. Mrs Mackie-Rutledge would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Authority.
You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteit Individual data.nl/nl/contact-with-de-autoriteit- Individual data/tip-ons the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. Mrs Mackie-Rutledge will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within four weeks. Mrs Mackie-Rutledge would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteit Individual data.nl/nl/contact-with-de-autoriteit- Individual data/tip-ons the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy.
Mrs Mackie-Rutledge will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within four weeks. Mrs Mackie-Rutledge would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteit Individual data.nl/nl/contact-with-de-autoriteit- Individual data/tip-ons the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteit Individual data.nl/nl/contact-with-de-autoriteit- Individual data/tip-ons the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteit Individual data.nl/nl/contact-with-de-autoriteit- Individual data/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Mrs Mackie-Rutledge takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected]
01 June 2019