Youth Mobility Visas / Working Holiday Visas

Youth Mobility Visas / Working Holiday Visas

The Youth Mobility scheme replaces the Working Holiday Visa. It enables young adults, to experience life in the UK for up to two years.

You can apply for a Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa if you:

  • Want to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years
  • Are aged 18 to 30
  • Have £1,890 in savings
  • Have certain types of British Nationality or are from:
    Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Hong Kong. Republic of Korea, Taiwan, British overseas citizen, British overseas territories citizen, British national (overseas)
  • Meet the other eligibility requirements

Talley & Barrow’s supportive staff can help with all aspects of student and youth mobility visas to help facilitate students and young people coming to the UK to further their education or engage in working holidays. Our service extends beyond simply providing advice on immigration law, and we can also help you find accommodation and other necessities in the UK. Contact us for a consultation: +44 (0)2078594274 or